Tetris kills Tetris kills

Please keep working.

This is one of the best "first flash ever"'s that I've seen. Please keep trying to expand your flash skills. I actually laughed out loud at the end just because I was impressed at how well a lot of it turned out. As far as the stick animation goes, please refer to http://www.stonesbucket.com to see what you could do to improve on that. It actually was not bad at all considering that it's your first flash. Also, work on transitioning. I know that flash makes you want to rush. It's sometimes really tedious. However, in order to create a truly visually-attractive flash experience, try watching some animations that are really good. They take their time on transitioning from one thing to the next. It keeps the animation from feeling "jumpy." I would recommend watching this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /430990

for a really good example.

As for everything in the way of "ideas" and "originality," people are going to want more than just a stick fighting on a computer screen. In short, "it's been done before." A LOT. Everyone (or at least most everyone) eventually makes an animation like this, however, try to broaden your horizons next time. Try to make something TRULY original that NO ONE has thought of before.

Anyways, I personally think that you will be able to go far on Newgrounds and one day maybe even the Front Page. However, you'll have to work for it.

As of now, 3/5 6/10

Assios responds:

Whoa, thank you very much for a long and great review! THANKS!

[2009] Reboot: Trailer 2 [2009] Reboot: Trailer 2

Looks like it will be great!

I'm not quite sure what's going on, but I'm sure that I will be looking out for these when they come out. Great animation; I liked the technique of putting the bars in front of everything else (made it look computer-esque). Also, the sprite at the end looked very good especially with the detailed background.

Custodial Catastrophe Custodial Catastrophe

Even better!

I liked this one even better! It was extremely smooth and had a funny plot to boot! The detail in this one was absolutely superb as well. The only thing I could possibly say was wrong was the sound... a little on the "tinny" side. Anyway, overall a great flash. I hope to see more.

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

Hey RoCapp! Thanks for watching and thanks for the crit!

The black Fish 2 The black Fish 2

Ridiculous!

This was possibly the most ridiculous thing that I've ever seen. However, that is what makes this so good! It is just so incredibly ridiculous that you have to just go along with it. I laughed for pretty much the entire thing. I could say "Improve your flash skills!" or "Make a plot!" However, this flash almost needs a lack of good graphics and a complete lack of plot. It's enticing in the same way that StickDeath.com is. Anyways, great job. It's comparable to the likes of "Super Beast."

The Dark Knight Tribute The Dark Knight Tribute

Please don't try to attempt Turd of the Week again.

DeadMouseClock responds:

I got underdog actually ...

blek koffi blek koffi

Newgrounds Material

This is exactly what I like to see coming from artists at Newgrounds. There is nowhere else on the internet that you get such amazing talent in artwork mixed with such a wonderfully sick sense of humor. Good job! Thank you for contributing!

Hallucinaliens Hallucinaliens

Very nice.

This obviously should have been on the front page. Good work! The animation and graphics were nice. You got a feel that the aliens were alive, even though they aren't real creatures. Nice story as well. It could have ended with the Groople getting eaten by the Grudler. However, I am glad that, in the end, you decided to go with an ending that gave a moral like this: "Aliens are all high."

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Flash artist

Anyone who has ever made a flash site or game can relate to this. Actionscript can be a serious pain. I'm glad you thought to make this.

SIEMPRE SIEMPRE

Enjoyable and deep

The colors were extremely vivid and conveyed a mood that was easy to get into. The art style was amazing and creative, even though this sort of thing has been done many times. The music, while somewhat mediocre, was good and fit the scenes. I can't believe that this isn't getting better reviews.

Anyways, 5/5 9/10

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

Why?

The animation was obviously lacking (I'm not going to subtract from the score for that). However, there is a certain way that I was drawn in by the plot and characters. I would have given this much higher, however, like many typical Christians, you just HAD to go and bring your religion into it. This took away any good feelings I had about your flash. Please do not do this next time. You would have gotten something more like a nine or ten, however, because of that little act at the end, I can only give you a seven, max.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Bringing in religion?
It ain't that, it's thanking someone who deserves credit.

And not thanking over "not getting a 10", that is soooooo not worth it.
I'd even keep it up if everyone gave zeros for it.
Btw my next one's having it regardless.

Cool the story won your heart to give a higher score.